I’m just a girl standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a donut
Untitled design (2).png

Like most people these days, I have sat around thinking "I should totally do this blogging thing." I have days where I think, my life is so interesting and entertaining and then I have days where I think, it's 7pm on a Friday night and I'm in my sweatpants eating brownie batter out of the bowl. But alas, I have convinced myself that my life could be interesting enough for people to want to read about (deep gulp). I'm 25 years old. I currently live in Ketchikan Alaska. I'm originally from Nashville Tennessee. I love to travel. I love to cook. I love to eat at new exciting restaurants. 90% of the time I'm in jeans and a t-shirt and the other 10% I put a dress and heels on and act like a girl. I like to be healthy 3/4 of the time and a total junk food fanatic the other 1/4. And that, in a nutshell, is what you will find yourself reading about in this blog. I feel like there are so many blogs that are strictly healthy food and fitness blogs or strictly "I'm going to cook this fried chicken and be proud" blogs. In my own life, I believe that a healthy lifestyle is crucial. I take pride in being fairly fit and eat my veggies. But you know what? I also can eat more cake and pizza than Fat Monica could on Friends. I believe that's perfectly ok. I'm good with that lifestyle. Occasionally I will do month long cleanses and workout like a beast, and then I eat a dozen cupcakes. It's called a balance people. So here I am. Hoping to entertain you, help you find some great places to eat and shop and give you some great recipes to cook at home.

 Be sure to follow me on Instagram and other social media platforms to keep up with KenzieSaidWhat adventures!